Featuring works from our Bandit Fiction Presents… digital issues and The Read More Project (our straight-to-web publishings), each podcast will feature a handful of stories and poems specially selected by our team, an interview with one of the writers featured, and occasional interviews with writers who’ve impacted our lives. As well as all this, each month we’ll give a special shout-out to a creative project – a fellow publisher, literary award, or artistic endeavour – which we feel everyone needs to know about.
Episode Six – The Word For Salt, Beyond Lamorna, On The Run – The Bandit Fiction Podcast
- Episode Six – The Word For Salt, Beyond Lamorna, On The Run
- Episode Five – Scott's Burial, A Small Life, and Pigeon English
- Episode Four – Away From Mycenae, Life on the Line, and Son and Heir
- Episode Three – Mark's Journey, The Infinite Woes of Being a Hero, and Where The Water Runs Clear
- Episode Two – Bury the Box, Unpopular Opinions, and The Thirteenth Story
Being able to nominate stories and poems to feature in our podcasts is an exclusive perk for our Patrons. If you’ve read one of our stories and think that you’d just love to hear it featured on our podcast, why not consider becoming a Patron for just £ a month.
We offer affordable opportunities for individuals and companies to sponsor our podcasts.