Read More is a simple project with a simple goal: we publish short bursts of fiction straight to our website, in the hope of attracting as many readers as possible. There’s nothing greater than knowing that people are reading the strange little machinations of your mind that you’ve scribbled down and made real. It’s that sentiment that’s at the heart of the Read More project.
Our Latest Stories
The spindly trees that line the mountain path are occasionally tied with pink bands, a reassurance to the runners, and now us, that they’re following the right route. Whilst our calves are beginning to burn, and our faces redden, we’re rewarded with uninterrupted views that stretch all the way down...
The Yellow Caps by Talia Maggs-Rapport
We only ask that you follow these four simple rules:
- It’s a work of fiction (no poetry or non-fiction, please)
- It’s between 250 and 2000 words long.
- Your name appears nowhere on the document, including in the filename.
- It’s written in the English language (US spellings are fine).
- We accept submissions that have been previously published.
- We’re happy to accept submissions currently being considered elsewhere.
- You can submit up to 3 stories at any time.